Sunday, November 1, 2015

Featured Designer Challenge!

Hi all!  Welcome to November!  A new month means a new set of challenges to inspire us, so I wanted to show you what I'm hosting over at The Digichick! 

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?62677-Spotlight-On-Valentina-quot-s-Creations-Featured-Designer-November-2015&p=639958#post639958 

I'm hosting the Featured Designer Challenge for the first time, and this month we get to know Val, the designer behind Valentina's Creations. I worked with her latest release, Gentleman, which is still on sale for 30% off through this evening: 

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Gentleman-Collection.html

As well as being an awesome collection for scrapping the men in your life, this product is also good for somewhat "vintage" photos, lol:


Valentina is giving away $2 off coupons as part of her feature, and one lucky winner will win a $7 gift certificate to her shop, so visit me HERE for the challenge, and then come back here to my little blog and see me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment