Saturday, November 7, 2015

DSD 2015 is Here!

Hi all!  Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day, one of the best days in the digital scrapping world!  Actually, the fun continues all weekend as many sites have sales and games straight through Sunday or even Monday.  I'm here today to show you my own little corner of the festivities!

Over at The Digichick there are the sales, of course, but also a ton of opportunities to win goodies by participating in games in the forum HERE.  I myself am hosting the Win Your Wish from Created by Jill event, and it's fun to see which products participants are choosing as their favorites.  On the scrappy side, this month also features the latest quarterly collab from the Digichick Design Team, a wonderfully seasonal collection called Home For The Holidays:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Home-for-the-Holidays.html

I grabbed the main kit and one of the templates and created this layout of our Christmas tree last year:


You can grab the collab HERE at The Digichick!  In other news, Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has not one, not two, but THREE new goodies out this weekend!  Having to spend most of my days at my real-life job, I was only able to scrap with two of them.  Take a look!

Xmas is Coming is a cheery, colorful collection celebrating the countdown to Christmas:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32335&page=1

As a coordinating gift, DSI has a free template HERE on her Facebook page, so I grabbed it up and made this page:


Also new is a non-holiday collaboration with Studio Basic Designs called Only Him:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32392

As soon as I saw this kit I was reminded of an older photo of my uncle that is in my Mom's photo album, so I decided to scrap it!


If any of these goodies appeal to you, check them out this weekend while they're on sale!  Enjoy your DSD weekend, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment