Thursday, October 29, 2015

Life Defined

Hi all!  October is winding down and November is right around the corner.  In the scrapping world excitement is building for Digital Scrapbooking Day, which is November 7th, but for now, let me show you what I've been up to in the meantime!

A fun new designer at The Digichick is Created by Jill, who I've chatted about before.  She comes up with these amazing bundles and templates that make it easy for a scrapper to embrace the art journaling style with some groundwork supplies.  Take a look at Blendits Layered Template 14:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Blendits-Layered-Template-14.html

I also grabbed this newly released kit, Life Defined:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Life-Defined-The-Kit.html

...and by choosing various papers and clipping them to the layers in the template, adding my photos and a few elements, I came up with this layout:


These are some products that really intrigue me, and if they catch your eye too, grab the kit HERE and the template HERE at The Digichick while they are on sale for 30% off!

Enjoy your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment