Monday, June 1, 2015

Welcome to June!

Hi all!  Happy June!  Can you believe that it's here already?  Time flies, as they say! Michigan isn't quite sure about that though, as we are only in the mid 40's as far as temperature goes at the moment.  I was busy in real life this past week, which again means not much scrapping, but I couldn't let today go by without inviting you to the challenge I'm hosting this month over at The Digichick:  The Font Challenge:

June 2015 PIN photo TDC-PIN-June-2015_zpsstbfofiv.jpg

Here's a closer look at the layout I did as an inspiration piece, using two of the fonts and the fabulous collection called Love At First Sight by Kimeric Kreations: 


I hope you'll join me HERE for the challenge, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment