Saturday, June 6, 2015

Special Edition and The Hatchery!

Hi all!  How's June treating you so far?  I'm hoping to enjoy some nice weather today before it gets stormy for the next few days.  But I can't go out until I show you what's new this week, can I?  Store mix-and-max collections are in the digi news this week!  Here's what I played with:

Over at The Digichick, the Hatchery items are out.  I grabbed this collection from Meagan's Creations called Tropical:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Tropical-Collection-Bundle-by-Meagan-s-Creations.html

I dove into my pile of photos from our long-ago trip to Hawaii and scrapped this photo:


All the Hatchery items are on sale through the weekend...check them out HERE!

Over at The Digital Press, the collection is called the Special Edition.  I worked with two sets that could have been mixed together, but I chose to keep them separate.  First up is Funfair by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients:


Put them all together, and here you go:


From Wishing Well Creations comes Project 2015 - June:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Project-Twenty-Fifteen-June-Kit.html

I really loved all the papers so I used more of them than usual:


All these products are on sale through the weekend, so check them out before they go back to regular price, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment