Thursday, May 28, 2015

Love At First Sight

Hi all!  Today's post is going to be a quickie..I've been super busy and not taken much scrapping time this week, but I did manage to work with one new release over at The Digichick.  It's a gorgeous collection called Love At First Sight, by Kimeric Kreations:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Love-at-First-Sight-collection.html

The gorgeous pinks in this collection were perfect for a sort of artsy page I wanted to do for a challenge over at the Digidares site.  Part of the challenge was to edit your photo somehow and to use only one color besides black and white for the layout.  I also had a watercolor tutorial I wanted to try out and this is how all those ingredients came out:


Don't you just love it?  I do!  The collection is on sale HERE through the weekend; as always, individual portions are available if you don't need the whole thing.  I actually used just the main kit, some graffiti, and a mask for the page above.  BUT, I'm also using this collection for the challenge that I'm hosting next month at The Digichick, so I hope you'll come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment