Friday, May 22, 2015

Mid-May Scrapping

Hi all! Is this month flying by, or what?!  While it's been a bit chilly the last couple of days, spring is definitely here and I'm loving spending more time outdoors.  Don't worry, though, I'm not neglecting my scrapping, lol!

There are two new releases over at The Digichick that I worked with this week.  One is a typically huge collection from Kimeric Kreations called Never a Dull Moment:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Never-a-Dull-Moment-collection.html

I grabbed the main kit, bonus paper pack, and graffiti to scrap this group of photos that I thought fit the collection perfectly: 


Also new is this luminous kit from LDrag Designs called Beautiful Dreams:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Beautiful-Dreams-by-LDrag-Designs.html

I thought the soft colors and sleepytime feel were good for this photo:


Both products are on sale through the weekend, so check them out! The individual portions of Kimeric Kreations' collection are available individually if you'd like, and Beautiful Dreams has some add-ons you may want to check out while you're in the shop!

In other scrappy news, Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has the May installment of her Life Captured series out today over at The Digital Press:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Life-Captured-May-Bundle.html

I grabbed a little bit of everything to tell the story that goes with these photos of my sister:


Okay, well, that wraps it up for this week!  Enjoy the upcoming holiday weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment