Saturday, August 9, 2014

Road Trip!

Hi all!  I meant to check in a couple of days ago but real life in the form of a leaky toilet got in the way.  My bathroom is well on its way to being restored to functionality, so I'm taking this opportunity to share what's new at The Digichick!

As usual, I worked with a new release a few days ago.  Flora Boom from Gypsy Couture Design Company is on sale for 40% off through Sunday evening:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Flora-Boom.html

I thought this kit worked well for this photo from a couple of months ago that I've been waiting to scrap:


The template is from the Summer Memories Boutique Collab by the Digichick Design Team.   Speaking of Summer Memories, our Road Trip birthday celebration is underway!

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?407-Summer-Memories-Road-Trip

You can check out the festivities HERE in the forum!  The more you participate, the more chances you earn to win the prizes! I am hosting the We All Come From Somewhere! Heritage Challenge, so come see me there before Monday evening and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment