Monday, August 4, 2014

Challenge Recap

Hi all!  Every now and then I participate in scrapbooking challenges just for the fun of it.  Pixels and Company had their semi-annual Dollar Days sales event during the month of July and many of the challenges offered during month really appealed to me.  I managed to do all 8 challenges that were offered, which I believe is a first for me at any site!  I've already shown you some of the pages I've done, but here are the ones I haven't posted here yet:

For the Color Challenge (red, yellow, and 2 shades of blue):

Journaling Challenge (journal about a landmark):

3-Way Challenge (use 3 different Dollar Days items):

Photo Challenge (then and now):

Recipe Challenge (follow 5 specific directions):

3-Way Challenge (#2):

Template Challenge:

It's pretty obvious I've been leaning towards a lighter palette and a simpler page design with these layouts.  It kind of fits with the summer season, I think.  For credits for all these layouts, check out my gallery HERE at DST.   Well, we're all caught up now, and don't forget:


...so come back and see me soon (specifically, August 7-11th)!

No comments:

Post a Comment