Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New This Week!

Hi all!  The Summer Memories Road Trip is winding down at The Digichick, and I'm back to scrapping some regular pages.  Valentina's Creations has several new releases in the shop this week, and I took the time to play with this one, called Pure Creativity:


I amused myself with really manipulating a photo of my little niece and plunking it down in the middle of all sorts of yumminess (yes, that's a word) from the kit:


I used the stand-alone kit, but there are coordinating journal cards and stamp sets available individually or in a cost-saving bundle.

In other news, Ohana Designs has some contributions to the monthly Grab-A-Byte collection at Scrapbook Bytes this month:

http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=236

You can pick up any of the parts of the collection, called Ohana Means Family, at the Ohana Designs shop HERE for only $1 each through the weekend! The family-related word art inspired me to scrap another photo from a family get-together from earlier this summer:


All caught up again!  Have a good week, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment