Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More Challenges!

Hi all!  It feels like I've been away for a while.  While there has been a lul in new releases, I spent some time last week playing around at Pixels & Company during their Birthday Bash.  I played some games and won some prizes!   Here are a couple of pages I did---this first one was for a template challenge:


Isn't that a fun template?  I used the kit Beginnings from Wishing Well Creations.  The other page I did was for a scraplift challenge, which was also sort of a template challenge since the hostess provided a template you could use if you wanted.  This layout used the Monstrously Cute Collection, also from Wishing Well:



Speaking of challenges, the new round of challenges is up at The Digichick.  I am hosting the Signature Challenge HERE.  In it, I suggest you use a template to create a forum signature .  Here is my siggy, using Amore Mio by the Digichick Design Team and a template from Southern Serenity Designs:


I'm also featured in the Inspiring Chick challenge!  My CT buddy Kate is hosting this challenge, giving everyone a chance to meet the Creative Team and perhaps earn some points by lifting a layout.  This is the layout I made for the feature, again using a template from Southern Serenity, a kit from Kimeric Kreations, and some editing actions and styles from Charm Box Studios:


Why don't you come and hang out with me this month at The Digichick, and make sure you come back to see me soon for some new releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment