Sunday, February 16, 2014

Those New Releases I Was Telling You About

Hi all!  I meant to come back a day or two ago, but I've had a slightly busier than usual work schedule.  Without further ado, let me show you what is new at The Digichick this week!

For Valentine's Day scrapping, or in my case, just cute baby scrapping, here is the Heart To Heart Collection by Polka Dot Pixels:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/pdp-Heart-To-Heart-Collection.html


My layout:


The Digichick design team is releasing collaborative collections on a quarterly basis this year, and the first one, just out, has a strong art journaling feel to it.  Take a look at  Follow Your Heart:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Follow-Your-Heart.html

I embraced that style and scrapped a page with a quote I stumbled upon earlier this year:


Both these releases are on sale through this weekend, so check them out right away!

I'd love to stay and chat, but there is a pile of laundry calling my name.  I hope to come back soon, and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment