Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Couple of Pages To Show You

Hi all!  I scrapped a couple of pages over the weekend.  One was for a challenge, and one is a new release from Wishing Well Creations!  The first page, done for a sketch challenge at Scrapbook Challenges, was done with a recent kit from Gypsy Couture Design Company called Shine On Girl:


http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Shine-On-Girl.html


As I'm known to do, I grabbed some photos from my niece's Facebook page and did this layout:




You can grab the kit HERE at The Digichick!

Dollar Days continues at Pixels & Company until the end of January, and Laura of Wishing Well Creations got the itch to create a fun mini kit, which after much discussion amongst her creative team, is called Daily Slice of Life:


http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Daily-Slice-of-Life-Kit.html


I totally went with the pie chart theme and did this layout for the Jump Start January Challenge at Pixels & Co., lifting a layout with a similar circular focus:




The Dollar Days sale ends this Friday, so grab this kit HERE while you can!  Stay warm, and come back and see me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment