Thursday, December 26, 2013

New This Week!

Hi all!  Merry Christmas to all!  I hope your holiday was everything you wished for!  Extra time off work gave me a little extra scrapping time, so let me show you what I've been up to!

In a Christmas theme, here is a new release from 2am Designs called A Very Pinterest-y Christmas:
 
http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Very-pinteresty-xmas-by2amdesigns.html 

I grabbed a template from The Digichick's December Template Challenge and did this layout:


Still in a holiday vein but looking forwards to New Year's is this stamp set from Arty Pants Digital Stamps:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/New-Years-Sentiments-Digital-Stamps.html

Donna's stamps are mostly geared towards the card-making or hybrid crowd, but since I don't do either very much, I used them to accent this layout :


Finally, we have this lovely kit from Alexis Design Studio called Little Black Dress, perfect for some New Year's Eve glitz and glam:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Little-Black-Dress-Full-Kit.html

Since my New Year's festivities are anything but glitzy, I used the kit to create this page using some photos a relative sent us in their Christmas card:


These goodies are all on sale for 30% off through the weekend, and the full kits also have coordinating add-ons that can be found in the designers' shops, so make sure you check them out soon!  And if I don't catch up with you before then, have a Happy New Year, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment