Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sugar Plum by Alexis Design Studio

Hi all!  I didn't think I'd be back so soon, but I got a little more scrapping time in.  This time I worked with a new release in the shop at The Digichick, a luscious holiday kit called Sugar Plum by Alexis Design Studio:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Sugar-Plum-Full-Kit.html

Notice the color palette?  Yeah, me too!  I didn't have any holiday photos that would have fit with this kit, but luckily, it's versatile enough for a general layout.  I went into full girly mode on this one:


You can grab the kit on sale HERE, and if you are in the need of matching solid papers, alphas, or glittery stamps you can add them separately or in a value bundle.

Since I'm on a roll there may be more posts, so come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment