Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's a New Month!

Hi all!  Happy August!  How is the month treating you so far?  Aside from spending more time at work than I'd like, mine is good so far.  A new month, of course, means new goodies to show you, so grab a refreshing beverage and see what I've got for you today:

First up is Spice of Life, the August Digichicks Around the World collab by The Digichick Design Team:


I used the kit and a template from the collection to make this layout for a challenge at The Digichick:


As usual, you can get free add-ons to the collection!  Go to the Digichick shop HERE and the Digichick Facebook page HERE to scoop them up!

Next is this lovely, serene kit from Ohana Designs called Just Breathe:


If you check out the link you'll see that you can purchase a bundle that includes some masks and metal decorations, and you can pick up a free coordinating alpha by checking out the Alphabet Soup challenge in the forum!  The papers in this kit had the strongest attraction for me, so I did this layout showing one of them off:


I also worked with some other goodies just for the fun of it, participating in some challenges at ScrapMatters and Scrapbook Bytes.  Here is a layout I did quite a while ago for a template challenge, using Honey Bee Mini Kit by geniaBeana Scraps:


...and here is a layout I made more recently for a color challenge.  The kit is Balance by Seatrout Scraps:


Okay, that does it for today!  Enjoy your week, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment