Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sizzlin' Sunday!

Hi all!  How was everyone's week?  I am so glad Sunday is here!  Work has been crazy busy lately and we were gone all day yesterday for a family reunion, so I am ready for some R & R!  But guess what?!  I still found time to scrap, lol!  Here's what I did when I should have been cleaning my kitchen:

I worked with a simply stunning new kit from geniaBeana Scraps called Something Wonderful:


I browsed through my Mom's photo albums and found this perfect photo to scrap:


Wishing Well Creations is enjoying a guest spot at ScrapMatters this month, and one of her releases there is this collaboration with Etc by Danyale called Carefree Spirit:


The kit also comes bundled with an add-on alpha and journal card pack for a cost-saving package that is also on sale through tonight!  You can check out the bundle HERE at ScrapMatters and HERE at The Digichick.  The gorgeous flowers and slightly vintage-y elements and papers sent me back to my Mom's albums yet once again where I found these adorable photos to scrap:


Alright, that's it for today!  ScrapMatters is having their annual Queen of Scrap competition, where a requirement is to scrap 25 layouts during the month of August.  I'm off to a very slow start, but I hope to pick up steam, so come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment