Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Friday!

Hi all!  I hope everyone has had a good week.  Mine has been busy, but of course, I have carved out some scrapping time!  See what's new:

geniaBeana Scraps has this fun summery kit called Summer Love:


I used it for this fun LO:


I also finished my Photo-a-Day pages for June, using these cool templates from Cornelia Designs that really capture the look of a matte plastic pocket page:





My Scrapbook Art didn't post any Photo-a-Day prompts for July, so I won't have any July pages.  I'm not sure if this is a temporary hiatus, or if the project has been discontinued.  I'm going to hunt around for another project just to be on the safe side so I can start again next month.

Have a good weekend, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment