Friday, July 19, 2013

Hot Enough For Ya?

Seriously!  We are in Day 4 of a heat advisory here, and I know a lot of the rest of the country is in the same boat (or oven, as it were).  Hi all!  What better way to stay in the AC than by wanting to get caught up on some scrapping?!  Grab a cool drink, and see how I have been staying cool:

Stellajane Designs released this paper-based kit last week, called Floral Notes Vol.1.  Can you guess why I just HAD to grab it?


I borrowed a template from G'Day, the July collab from The Digichick, and here is what I made:


Cornelia Designs continues to knock the ball out of the park with her templates.  Take a look at Sail Away:


Again, I knew just which photos I wanted to scrap, using Wishing Well Creations' kit Down By the Bay:


It's been a while since I've grabbed any of Kimeric Kreations' goodies, but take a look at her latest collection, called Creative Soul:


I was fascinated with the word art and stamp portions of the collection, and happily played around until this layout was the result:


Moving on to some lovelies from geniaBeana Scraps, here is a new template set called Sketchy v.8:


Grab a template, choose some yummy papers and elements from this collab called Be Soft:


...and see what can happen:


Finally, here's another layout I did for a scraplift challenge at Scrapbook Bytes, using Ohana Designs' kit Life Story and her Wooden Frame Bundle:




Well, that's it for today!  Stay cool, and come back to see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment