Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hi all!  How has everyone's week been going?  Mine has been busy, and although I have to work tomorrow too, TGIF!  I did some scrapping earlier this week, and just need to show you some lovely new releases this week.

First, here is a fun, summery kit from Wishing Well Creations called Down by the Bay:


The colors and theme reminded me of some photos from a long-ago vacation:


There is a coordinating set of papers and journal cards  you can get HERE, and if you  "like"  WWC's Facebook page HERE, you can also pick up a coordinating freebie!

If you remember, a while ago I did a layout using a quilt block pattern as a background.  It took me FOREVER to recreate the pattern with digital papers, but I love how it came out.  Well, imagine my delight when Cornelia Designs released a set of templates along the same idea!  The set is call Sew Quilted:


I combined a template with this stunning vintage-y new release from Etc. by Danyale called Primitive Summer:


And this layout is the result:


Oops!  Gotta run!  I have to be at work in half an hour!  Have a good day, and come back and see me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment