Friday, July 5, 2013

New this week!

Hi all! Did everyone have a good Independence Day holiday?  I hope so!  Summer fun.  That's what I thought of when I saw this newest kit from geniaBeana Scraps called Little Fish:


The colors were perfect for this swimmy photo I've been wanting to scrap for a long time:


Ohana Designs also has some new releases this week.  Here is a lovely, elegant kit called Life Story:


Since Ohana Designs is the Featured Designer July 1-15 at Scrapbook Bytes, her entire store is 20% off HERE and you can get Life Story FREE with any $10 purchase in her store!  I combined the kit with some Painted Wooden Frames that are also new this week:
 

...and this heritage layout is the result:



That's it for today! Here's hoping summer is treating you well!  Come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment