Monday, June 3, 2013

New!

Hi all!  How is everyone?  How do you like my new blog look?  I wanted something a little cleaner than my previous blog clothes, but I still had to incorporate my love of purple, lol!  It took me forever to do, but the "under construction" look was driving me crazy, and I'm happy with how it came out.  We'll see if I tire of it anytime soon.

Also new is the month.  Can you believe it's June already?  The weather has been rather damp around here lately so I'm a little behind on my gardening.  I hope to correct that in the next few days!  In the meantime, I scrapped, of course!  The Digichick Design Team has released the June Digichicks Around the World collab.  We are traveling to Greece this month...take a look at Opa!:


Isn't it gorgeous?  There's a lot more in the collection than what you see in this preview, so hop on over to the shop HERE and check it out!  I haven't done a typical 12x12 page with it yet, but I did use it to create my desktop background for June:


Speaking of desktops, I'm hosting the Desktop Challenge again at The Digichick!  Why don't you come visit me HERE, play along, and then come back to my bright new blog to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment