Friday, May 31, 2013

New and on sale this weekend!

Hi all!  I've got lots of scrappy goodness to show you today.  These products are all on sale through the weekend, so make sure you check them out soon!

First, a sweet collab from Wishing Well Creations and Dawn by Design, inspired by my CT buddy's daughter, who declared that dandelions aren't weeds, they were Wish Flowers:


I took the kit theme literally and scrapped a page about dandelions, which I hate when they are in my lawn, but I love when I see a huge swath of them in a roadside greenway:


Also with a flowery theme is this lovely collection from Kimeric Kreations called Wildflower:


The flowers and colors reminded me of my wedding, and since my hubby and I just celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last week,  I decided to commemorate that occasion:


I must have flowers in my head, since I also chose to scrap with this fun kit from Sugary Fancy Designs (guesting at ScrapMatters this month) called My Secret Garden:

 

It's not your typical garden kit palette, but I went traditional and scrapped a page about all the lovely flowers that I get to enjoy around my house in May.  My photography skills are limited but I do love to take pictures of my flowers!


Well, that's it for today.  I hope to have more to show you tomorrow, so come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment