Friday, June 7, 2013

New Releases!

Hi all!  I have 2 new goodies to show you today!  First up is a set of templates by Chrissy W Digital, available HERE at The Digichick:


I've collected Chrissy's templates for years...they're so versatile!  I combined one of the templates with Kimeric Kreations' kit Wildflower that I showed you last week to do this page for a Fathers Day challenge:


Ohana Designs has also released a new collection called Under a Rock.  It's an outdoorsy set that relies heavily on a bug theme:


The kit can be found HERE, and if you need them, there are coordinating journal cards, extra elements, and an alpha.  I didn't have any bug photos to scrap, but I did have fun with some outdoor photos a friend of mine sent me:


Well, that's it for today!  I've got another post partially done, so come back to see me soon to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment