Monday, June 10, 2013

Photo-a-Day for April and May

Hi all!  Did you notice that my title rhymes?  *lol*  I was in a sort of a funk during most of May in a variety of ways.  In my scrapping life, if I'm in a mojo-less period, I have found that it usually helps me to to take some time and just organize the heck out of my files and digital workspace.  Wiping the digital cobwebs away usually helps me focus again.  Which is why I finally finished my blog makeover, and is also the reason I FINALLY have my Photo-a-Day pages to show you for April and May.  I was a real slacker for actually taking photos these past couple of months...April only has a total of 12 photos taken, and May is only a little better with 14.  That's a less than 50% success rate, but it is what it is.

So here you have the latest pages, in chronological order:





As usual, all pages are done using supplies from  Wishing Wells Creations' Everyday Life 2013 collection.  The April pocket page template was a freebie from Traci Reed, and the May template is also from Wishing Wells Creations.  Okay!  All caught up!  Come back and see me later this week for more new releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment