Sunday, March 17, 2013

Slainte!

Hi all! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me, but I love all things Celtic and just got done having the traditional dinner of corned beef and cabbage! I also treated myself to some scrap time, working with this month's Digichicks Around The World collab, called Slainte:


Sinead, the owner of The Digichick and a true blue Irish lass, tells us that "Slainte" is a term used when toasting to one's health. A very positive name for a kit, no doubt! The collection includes not only what you see in the preview, but a couple of page templates, some hybrid cutting files, and a photo action. You can grab it HERE. One of the word art files put me in mind of some photos from just a few years back, so I used the kit and a freebie template from this month's challenge at My Scrapbook Art to create this layout:


Here's hoping you had a chance to enjoy a little bit of St. Patrick's Day fun too! Don't forget to come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment