Friday, March 22, 2013

New Goodies from The Digichick

Hi all!  Well, spring has sprung, according to the calendar at least.  You wouldn't know it by looking out the window here.  Brrr!

As usual, I got to play with some new goodies from designers at The Digichick this week.  Take a look!

Quirky Twerp has released a lovely, romantic kit called Missing You:


I immediately thought "heritage page!" and did this layout for a challenge at The Digichick:


With Easter just around the corner, I'm still having fun scrapping my older Easter photos.  Take a look at this bright, fun kit from Sarah Jones called A Very Happy Easter:


Here's my page, bright happy colors for bright happy smiles!


Alrighty then, that's it for today!  Come back and see me soon...I just finished my Photo-A-Day page for the first half of March and I just might get around to posting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment