Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flowers After the Rain

....or snow, if your spring is anything like Michigan's, which is pretty nonexistent so far.  Hi all!  Forgive my whining about the weather.  I want me some warm temps and flowers!  I decided to console myself by  scrapping with a spring-themed new release from Wishing Well Creations in collaboration with Nicole of Sugarplum Paperie:


As you can see, the collab is a bundle, but you can get each portion individually if you'd like.  Check it out HERE at The Digichick while it's 30% off!  I didn't have any rain- or puddle-photos to scrap, but I did have fun with this watery photo of my niece and her girlies:


I'll be back to see you soon, we have a new month just around the corner and that always brings new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment