Thursday, February 21, 2013

New This Week at The Digichick!

Hi all! How is everyone doing this week? After all the fun of Valentine's Day, it's nice to settle back into a comfy routine.

I thought that after the Sweetheart Sale that The Digichick hosted last week, the designers would take a break, but no! There is so much gorgeousness coming this week that I wish I had time to play with it all. As it is, I have two lovelies to show you. The rest will be on my wish list!

First, take a look at this serene offering from Sherwood Studio called   A Winter's Tale:


Isn't it gorgeous? I was inspired to go back into my Mom's photo albums and pull out an older photo to scrap, following the style of a layout in an inspiration challenge at The Digichick:


With a completely different vibe, how fun is this kit from Quirky Twerp called Star Patient:


I love the little medical paraphernalia elements and decided to re-scrap a photo of my daughter from many years ago:


I'm trying to get my first two weeks of my Photo-A-Day for February scrapped, so come back and see me, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment