Friday, February 15, 2013

Aflutter!

Hi all!  Did everyone have a nice Valentine's Day?  Mine was pretty low key, just the way I like it.  I've been dying to show you the latest release from Wishing Well Creations, new this week HERE at The Digichick:


I think Laura was struck by Cupid's arrow, creating a collection with pinks and flowers and butterflies and hearts, and well, you get the idea.  I tried to use as much as I could at once, and the template challenge this month at The Digichick gave me the perfect starting point:


You can get the collection on sale HERE until Sunday, and then it goes back to regular price.  Speaking of sales, let me remind you about the Sweetheart of a Sale going on at The Digichick through this weekend as well.  Part of the celebration are some challenges, and I volunteered to host a Scavenger Hunt:

 

If you want to play along, come visit me over HERE in the forums.  Check out the other challenges too!  Participate in any Sweetheart challenge and win a participation prize...then, for each challenge you successfully complete, receive an entry into the Grand Prize drawing for a $25 gift certificate to The Digichick Boutique!  The more challenges you complete, the more entries you receive! But hurry, the challenges and sale end Sunday night. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment