Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Mix-a-Kit from geniaBeana Scraps!

Hi all! It's February 6, so I'm obviously a little tardy in bringing you the February Mix-a-Kit offerings from geniaBeana Scraps that opened in the shop at ScrapMatters on Feb 1st. Art journaling/mixed media style is popular in digital scrapbooking right now, and Val went with that feel for this month's collection, in addition to celebrating the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday:







I wasn't quite sure what I was going to scrap with this set, and then I read this article that discusses a scrapping style that I greatly admire but rarely attempt.  Add that to a fun event in the life of my middle daughter, and I was inspired:


I'm really happy with how this page came out. I couldn't have done it without Val's fun collection! Check it out HERE, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment