Friday, February 1, 2013

Digichicks Around The World - February

Hi all! Well, here it is, February, the month we celebrate love, love, love! A new month means a new collab in the Digichicks Around the World collection. This month we are visiting Italy, the land of love. Take a look at Amore Mio:


The kit is on sale throughout the weekend, and if you subscribe to The Digichick newsletter HERE and "like" The Digichick HERE on Facebook, you can collect some coordinating freebies!

Another thing the new month brings us is a new crop of guest designers in the shop, and I had the pleasure of working with a template from Dagi's Temp-tations. I am familiar with Dagi's work from my stay at Scrappity Doo Dah, and it's great to see her at The Digichick:


Put the kit and a template together, and this is what I came up with:


The template set is on sale throughout the weekend as well, so hop on over to The Digichick HERE. I'll have more new goodies to show you soon, so come back and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment