Thursday, February 7, 2013

New This Week at The Digichick!

Hi all! I'm back! Today I'm here to show you some new releases from the gals at The Digichick. I have to tell you, I am having SO. MUCH. FUN. working with all the wonderful products I have access to in the shop. Here's what I played with this week!

Kimeric Kreations created this manly-themed kit called A Perfect Gentleman:


It would be great for a male-themed layout, of course, but there are some vintage goodies in there for a heritage-type page, or, in my case, I was drawn more to the color palette and used it for a layout for some photos from Thanksgiving:


If you're all awestruck at the page arrangement, I can't take credit for that. I used another new release this week, a template from a collection from Cornelia Designs called Every Which Way:


Fun, isn't it? I don't use circles a lot so I grabbed this template set right away. I also loved the way the photos are scattered around the page.

Well, that's it for today. I'm sure I have some housework to do or something, so take care, and come back to see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment