Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Update!

Hi all!  It's Sunday evening here...I was out of town for a few days for a work-related conference and I'm just now catching up on my favorite things!  I've got some new goodies from The Digichick shop to show you...if you like them, hop over to the shop and scoop them up!

Michelle Batton is a wonderful template designer and I had the opportunity to work with some of her templates for the first time this past week.  This set is called Hooray for Snow Days:


You need paper and elements to work with a template, and I was so happy to grab this lovely delicate kit from Blue Flower Art, who is a guest designer at the shop this month. It's called Gipsy Soul:


Here is a set of coordinating butterfly clusters.  Butterflies!!!!   :)


I mixed a little bit of everything together to do this layout:


That wraps things up for the day. Have a good week, and come back later this week...it's a new month soon and that always means new fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment