Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun Fun Fun!

Hi all!  Well, after a few days of being in a creative funk, I went gonzo working on a couple of layouts that were a little outside my usual scrapping style.  I worked with several goodies that are new in the shop at The Digichick today and will be on sale throughout the weekend, so take a look and see what you think!

First up is an enormous collection that is an ode to scrapping called Scrap Therapy.  It's by the amazing Kimeric Kreations and you can find it HERE in the shop:


As usual, if you don't need the whole collection, the individual parts can be had separately.  Here's the page I came up with:


If you think that the mats in the layout are a little wonky, you're right!  Laura of Wishing Well Creations designed a set of clipping masks that imitate hand-cut paper:


Pretty realistic, huh?  I know MY scissor cutting is never straight! You can grab this set HERE at The Digichick.

My next layout also combines products from two different designers.  Stellajane Designs is releasing this fun winter-themed kit called Snow Much Fun:


Grab the kit HERE, then look around Stellajane's shop for coordinating element stacks, labels and tags, clusters, and journal cards!  Now, take a peek at my layout, and look really close at the buttons to see what else I used:


Can you see them?  They're from this set:


Aren't they cute?  Someone in the forum was looking for stitch sets and a request came up for buttonholes, which I've never seen done digitally before.  A day or two later, look what Donna of Quirky Twerp came up with!  You can get them HERE

All right, that's it for today.  Have fun shopping, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment