Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas! v.3

Hi all! As promised, I'm back to show you more of the Christmas yummy-ness I've had the joy of working with since we were here last. First of all, though, I'd like to announce that I have joined the Creative Team at The Digichick! I was floored when Christine contacted me and said I was recommended for a team member position.  I certainly was excited and immediately said YES! I'll show you what I've had the chance to play with so far a little later on.

Now, let's see what Laura of Wishing Well Creations has been up to! Here is her newest set of templates that feature cut-out spaces, all in a Christmas theme:


I loved the tree template and combined it with the kit Christmas Magic by Etc. by Danyale for these photos:


Now, on to the gorgeous goodies offered by some of the designers at The Digichick that I got to work with this week in my new role!  Look at this winter kit from Michelle Batton called Winter Bouquet::Revisited...don't you LOVE the colors?


While it's not exactly a Christmas kit, I did use it for a Christmas photo from last year:


I also worked with a lovely kit in slightly non-traditional Christmas colors by Kimeric Kreations called A Merry Little Christmas:


I loved the tree border and HAD to use it in this layout:


This kit has an add-on paper pack available, too, if you want to check it out.  All these products are now in the shop at The Digichick and will be on sale for the weekend, so hurry over and take a look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment