Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas! v.2

Hi all!  How is your December coming along?  I've got my Christmas tree up and house decorated and not a single gift purchased!  But that's how I roll.  I am definitely a last-minute shopper.  What I AM doing is enjoying the sights and sounds of the holiday season, and that especially means digital scrapbooking kits.  Last year I was sort of *meh* about the holiday offerings, but this year I've wanted to grab every.one.I.see.   So imagine my joy when Wishing Well Creations released her latest, another Christmas-themed mini kit called Jingle Bell Rock:


You can get the mini kit HERE at The Digichick, and it's on sale through tomorrow.  But wait, there's more!  Laura has also created a coordinating add-on that you can grab for free on her Facebook page HERE:


The kit name and some of the patterns gave me a retro vibe, so I dug out some old photos from my Mom's albums:


Well, that's it for today.  Have a good weekend, and come back to see me on Thursday for some more Christmas goodies (yay!) and a little news!

No comments:

Post a Comment