Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm Sad to Announce a Closing Sale

Hi all!  It's getting awful close to Christmas, isn't it?  That also means it's close to the end of the year, and with that comes another ending. I'm sad to say that Scrappity Doo Dah will be closing on December 31st.  The owners, like many of us, found they had too much on their plates and had to make some choices, one of which is to close their shop.  I was at SDD on and off for the last couple of years, and I have to say that it was one of the more fun places to be.  The members were all very friendly and welcoming, and they had a great challenge system.  The good news, though, is that almost every designer is having an awesome sale from now until the end of the year, so head over to the shop HERE and see what you can grab!

My last official project to work with as a member of the store Creative Team is the December version of the monthly Mega Grab Bag that SDD releases: 


I *grabbed* one of the templates, a lovely vellum overlay, the alpha, and some paper or elements from just about every kit in this collection and came up with this layout, a re-do of one I did several years ago:


Brrr!  I love how it came out!  Again, the store will only be open until the end of the year, so make some time to check it out, and then come back to see me soon.  I'm not done reveling in Christmas goodies just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment