Sunday, November 25, 2012

This n That

Hi all!  As we head back into our regular routine I thought I'd show you some non-holiday themed layouts I've done recently.  This first page is actually for a newly released kit by Partners in Crime called All My Heart:


I loved the girly aspects of the kit for this layout of my *usually* tomboyish daughter:


 

Here's another layout I did with a Partners in Crime kit for a challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah that asked you to follow the theme of "reflection":


The kit I used is Comfort, found HERE in the PIC shop.  Last but not least, we have this layout that I did for a challenge at ScrapMatters that dealt with autumn:


I used geniaBeana's collab kit A Fresh Start, which, while not a fall-themed kit, had enough of the seasonal aspects and colors to work, don't you think?

Well, a sink full of dirty dishes is calling my name, so I'll leave you until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment