Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Hi all!  Did you have a nice Thanksgiving holiday?  I did, even though I totally melted the marshmallows off my sweet potato casserole.  We spent time with those of our extended family who live nearby, so it was a wonderful gathering, and that's what counts.

As anyone who lives in the U.S. knows, the weekend after Thanksgiving kicks off the Christmas shopping season, and the digiscrapping world is no different.  So I'm here to show you some goodies that have totally tickled my Christmas fancy!

First up, we have a wonderful holiday Grab Bag from geniaBeana Scraps and Cluster Queen Creations called Visions of Sugar Plums.  Here's a peek:


This amazing collection includes a colorful kit, template pack, add-on alpha, and coordinating splats.  Take a look at all the contents HERE at ScrapMatters!  I used the collection to give new life to an old photo from Christmas past:

 

Next is a look at this joyful set from Wishing Well Creations called Waiting For Santa.  Laura's Creative Team had a lot of fun offering input during the development of this collection, and I love how it came out:

 

As well as the kit, you can grab a coordinating set of solid papers, a pack of journal cards, and a cute little cookie alpha.  Check it out HERE at The Digichick!  I used the collection to scrap these photos from the same year as above:


Try to check these goodies out in the next day or so for special offers good through Cyber Monday.  And don't forget, here's a reminder of the offer from Partners in Crime Designs, good through Dec. 15th!





Alright, that's it for today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and come back to see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment