Thursday, November 22, 2012

And now for something a little different...

Hi all!  As promised, I'd like to show you some fresh and lovely new goodies before we head into the holiday season.  These kits inspired all sorts of flowery creativity to flow to my computer...take a look!

First, from Angel's Designs, we have a gorgeous kit called Mysticisme:


I was feeling nostalgic and scrapped some photos from our wedding:


You can get Mysticisme HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah!

I also played with a sweet kit from Partners in Crime Designs called All My Heart:


I loved the colors for these photos from my daughter's Homecoming dance several years ago:


Here's hoping everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  I hope you come back and see me soon...the Christmas season is here and I can't wait to show you what's in store!




No comments:

Post a Comment