Sunday, September 9, 2012

Malihini!

Hi all!  After a few grueling weeks of dealing with various family health issues and changes of venue for other family members, I'm looking forward to kicking back a bit and enjoying some down time (which means scrapping, reading, gardening time).

To that end, I'm tickled to show you this wonderful kit from Wishing Well Creations that is new in the shop at The Digichick.  It's called Malihini ( which means "guest" in Hawaiian), and it's full of bright, fun colors and tropical-themed patterns that are great for those vacation or staycation summer photos:


I used it to scrap this layout from my spring vacation, spending some time trying to recreate a photo treatment that's been popular in digiscrapping land lately, making a photo look like a line drawing:

 

I hope you get a chance to pick up Malihini while it's on sale, and come back to see me soon for some exciting scrapping news!

No comments:

Post a Comment