Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How I Spent My Summer

Well, of course, I didn't spend the whole summer scrapbooking! As a matter of fact, there were a lot of times I was hard pressed to find some down time to indulge myself. But find some time I did, and I just wanted to show you various layouts I did for challenges at Scrappity Doo Dah. 

For a scraplift challenge, using Nature Girl by Partners in Crime Designs:


Also for a scraplift challenge, this time using Spring Fresh from Partners in Crime:


This layout was done for a template challenge.  Hexagons were really popular this summer.  I used a kit from Partners in Crime's July 4th Grab Bag:

 

This layout was also done for a template challenge.  I used Partners in Crime's kit Evening Walk for this photo:
 

Here we have a layout I did for a music challenge.  You were asked to scrap a page about what you listen to in the car.  For me, it's not so much music as audiobooks.  I used Crafty by Partners in Crime:


And finally, we have this layout that I made for a mini-kit challenge.  You had to use at least one of the papers and all of the elements in the mini:


Okay, I think that just about wraps it up!  I'm looking forward to scrapping a bit more in the near future, and I hope you'll come back to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment