Monday, September 10, 2012

Exciting news from Scrappity Doo Dah!

Hi all!  As I told you last time, I'm taking advantage of some "me" time by kicking back and doing some scrapping.  And, as of last week, I have a new reason to carve out some time...I have joined the Creative Team of Scrappity Doo Dah!  I wasn't really planning on joining any new teams, but I always have fun there when I visit, and when they had a team call, I thought, what the heck!  :)

The first goody I've gotten to work with is this colorful kit that is FREE with any $10 purchase in the Scrappity Doo Dah shop for the month of September:


I thought the hues were perfect for this photo of my daughter on vacation last month:


I'll have more goodies to show you soon, so make sure you come back to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment