Monday, January 10, 2011

P365 Finale!

Well, the time has come to show you folks my last two weeks of my Project 365 layouts. I'm glad I saw this project through to the end, although as I've said before, it was getting a little tough there. I'm going to take a break for 2011...I may do a monthly highlight page (sort of a P12, if you will), but I know certain people who inhabit my world will be happy to know that I'm not going to be jumping in front of them with a camera at any given moment (you know who you are!).

So, here are week 51:


And week 52, which has 8 photos since there are actually 52 weeks and one day in a 365-day year, and as you know, I organized my pages by weeks:


You may recognize genia Beana Scraps' gorgeous kit Basically Elegant that I showed you last time, but I also used Val's kit 365 Things, which was specifically designed for P365 layouts, calendars, and brag books:


Most of my digi layouts just live in cyberspace, but I'm going to have this entire year of pages printed out, so if you're ever over my house, feel free to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment