Saturday, January 22, 2011

All Sorts of Goodies

First of all, let me apologize for the funky look to my blog. I'm having some issues with the background and haven't quite gotten them resolved. So, bear with me while we move on to fun stuff!

After being out of the loop for a bit I wanted to catch up and show you some kits I worked with a couple of weeks ago. Scraps by Mara released this monochromatic kit called I Love Snow, available HERE at Brownie Scraps. While obviously a winter-themed kit, it works well for non-winter pages too:



Country Hollow Creations is a guest designer at Brownie Scraps for the month of January. Here's a peek at her springy, Easter-y kit called Hippity Hop:

I scrapped this page with some photos from last Easter:

I'm making some forays into the world of hybrid scrapping, starting with this cute box template from WendyBird Designs called Candy Wrap Up:

With Valentine's day coming up I can see lots of opportunity for this template, although I went with a more generic theme:

Get the template HERE at Brownie Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment