Sunday, December 31, 2023

End of December

Hi everyone! I hope the holiday season is treating you well and you are able to do the things you love with the people you love. If that's not possible, I hope you can at least treat yourself with love! 
 
I wanted to take the opportunity to remind you all that today is the last day to participate in the 12 Days of December challenges at Oscraps! Being able to qualify for the Grand prize drawing has ended, but the individual challenges all have their own first, second, and third place prizes, so take a look HERE!
 
I participated in some more challenges since my last post; here is my offering for the Day 9 Scraplift Challenge:
 
The layout I lifted, one created by the talented marijke:
 

My take on her page:

 
 
For the papers and elements, I used last year's collab, Gather Oscraps Collab Mega Kit:

 
We both started our pages with a Holly Jolly Christmas template by Jimbo Jambo Designs:
 

I created this next layout for the Day 6 Challenge - Scrap the Lyrics of a Holiday Song. This is one of my favorite challenges because I find so many Christmas songs that move me. This year I chose to scrap Mary's Boy Child - specifically the Boney M 1978 version, which has a fun calypso beat:
 

I used a non-Christmas-themed bundle - Born in Spring by Sarapullka Scraps, which just shows you how versatile products can be!


The end of December also means the end of 2023-here's looking forward to a healthy and happy 2024! Make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment