Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Catching Up

Hi everyone! I have an unexpected afternoon off work today so I thought I'd pop in and update you with the layouts I've done so far this month. First up is this layout I created with Touch of Christmas by Karen Schulz and Linda Cumberland, a product released for a Christmas in July sales event. Here's the layout:

...and, here's the collection:

 

You know I'm a challenge junkie, so these next two pages are challenge layouts! The first one is done with the free goodies by Vicki Stegall that were supplied for the July Use It All Challenge at Oscraps:

Here's a peek at the free goodies; click on the image if you want to participate:


Another challenge going on this month at Oscraps is the Color Palette Challenge:

I have to admit, the colors threw me for a loop at first, but then as I looked through my photos I found one that would work. I also browsed the shop and found this perfect kit from NLD Designs, who just opened up a guest shop at Oscraps this month and has tons of stuff on sale:

 

 My resulting page:

Finally, I took the opportunity to work with this Gardening Mini Kit by Jopke Designs, who has recently returned to the Oscraps shop after taking a short break from designing:


Here's my layout:
 

That's it for today! I'm going to try to be productive now, but I'm sure I'll make time for more scrapping, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment