Saturday, February 27, 2021

February Fab Friday!

Hey everyone! We're in the last weekend of February, the sun is shining, the temperature outside is moderate, and I'm having some scrappy fun with this month's collection of Fab Friday (formerly 4th Friday Mini O) goodies at Oscraps. There was so much loveliness in the shop, I wanted to have. it. ALL. Alas, time was not my friend, so I limited myself to just a couple of kits. First up, I grabbed this set from ViVa Artistry called Spring Shenanigans:

I couldn't resist the rabbits, and created this page:
 

Then, I grabbed a paper from Calacatta by Maya de Groot:

 
...went back and grabbed some elements from ViVa's kit, and this is the result:

 

While the monthly event still only runs from Friday until Monday, in addition to the name change there is another difference: the discount is now 50% during the sale! Check it out, why don't you?  You won't regret it!

Of course, I won't sign off without showing you a couple of other pages I did since I last posted. They are both for challenges, of course! This first layout was for the Anna Color Challenge that just ended at Oscraps:

 
Here's the palette we were given:

I mostly used Artsy Layered Template 187 and ArtPlay Palette Love Story by Anna Aspnes:


 
Other snippets on the page came from ArtPlay Palette Posy and ArtPlay Palette Rougir by Anna, and Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary by ViVa Artistry.  
 
Here's another layout I did using Love Story, for a template challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking. I  also used a variety of other products, all of which I've shown you before: ArtPlay Palette Rougir by Anna Aspnes, A Tender Heart by Idgie's Heartsong, Captured Love by Natali Design, and Pages From My Journal: Love and Fading Roses by Design by Tina: 
 

Alright, that does it for today! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, which coincides with the rest of February; check out the Fab Friday sale before Monday night, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment