Saturday, May 9, 2020

Welcome to May!

Hi everyone! Here's hoping that you are handling the global pandemic well, and that everyone you know and love is staying safe. As we enter the month of May, restrictions in my neck of the woods are just starting to be eased up a bit, and I hope that means a return to normal sooner than later. Speaking of normal, what is NOT normal around here is the weather! For the first time I can remember, we had snow here in May:


I used a variety of products for my layout, but most of the components came from this sweet little set from Design by Tina at Oscraps:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Pages-From-My-Journal-Spring.html

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and Michelle of Snapdragon Digital Creations has this bright, kid-themed kit out, called I Love Mommy:

https://store.gingerscraps.net/I-Love-Mommy.html 

I borrowed my nephew's kids and their mom for a layout:

 

You know I wasn't going to let you get away without showing you a few challenge layouts! This first one is for a challenge at Oscraps asking participants to use items from the shop's 52 Inspirations series. I used bits from Everyday, Ordinary  and Right Here, Right Now by Vicki Stegall Designs and Papers Black by Blue Flower Art. (The title and beads came from the
Covid-19 WordART Mix No 1 freebie by Anna Aspnes, which isn't part of the series).
 

 

Another challenge I just finished was a recent AnnaColor Challenge. Here is the palette we were given, and had to use at least 3 of the colors:

 

Here is my take on the challenge, using mostly some older Anna Aspnes products from my stash---Artplay Palette Tangier
and ArtPlay MiniPalette Memento (also a freebie):
 

My final page for today is one I made for a minikit challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking. The host, Anita, created a bundle of doodles, paints, etc, and asked participants to use some of them to create a layout. I certainly didn't use everything she provided, but I'm happy with how my page came out, and it was a Featured Page one day in April at the site!


Once again, we are all caught up! I hope everyone has a chance to spend a wonderful Mothers Day tomorrow; and as always, stay safe, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment